SATURDAY, AUGUST 2, 2015
July has one and gone but it heat waves linger on. I have the following goals for August.
1. To move forward on Book 2 of Trail Blazer my historical fictional account of Noble Wimberly Jones set in colonial and early Georgia beginning in 1733 and going through the the American Revolutionary War.
2. Make a visit to Jacksonville, Florida to see my sister who will turn 95 on Sept. 10th
3. Participate in a event sponsored by LaFayette Library honoring local writers on the second s
Sunday of the month.
5. Attend a Diabetic meal planning event locally.
6. Continue my physical fitness and diabetic work, including improving my bowling scores. July was a good month for me as a bowler.
7. To listen for God whispers and take actions that please Him.