TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD, 2015
Things I extract from my paper to enhance your life
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR CONQUERING WINTER GERMS
by Doctor Sharpiro
1. Sing the joy of washing hands well
washing your hands well is the number one effective way to combat the spread of illness. Try singing for at least 20 seconds as you preform this task.
2. Wrangle those hands and avoid the nose and mouth
Remind your children to keep their hands out of their nose and mouth.
3. Be a flu-buster and get vaccinated
I’m got my flu shot several weeks ago. How about you?
4. Ease aches and pains and rest, rest, rest
Keep plenty of OTC pain relievers handy for adults but especially for young children
5. Keep your wellness arsenal fully stocked
Flu isn’t the only disease that spreads. Other diseases include colds, stomach bugs and coughs.
6. Take a deep breath and uses that humidifier
Every family should have a humidifier to get through the cold and flu season
visit: www.when sick just got real.com for more details